Welcome to my journey

Welcome to my journey as I read the Word, other books and live life ...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Up to you ...

One of those things that strikes me is the opportunities that we have to come back to God if we have walked away, gone our own way or strayed. And ultimately it is up to us as individuals, to turn our back on the way we lived our life to choose God. Have a look at these verses:

Ezekiel 18:30-32 (New Living Translation)


 30 “Therefore, I will judge each of you, O people of Israel, according to your actions, says the Sovereign Lord. Repent, and turn from your sins. Don’t let them destroy you!31 Put all your rebellion behind you, and find yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O people of Israel? 32 I don’t want you to die, says the Sovereign Lord. Turn back and live!


To choose our own way is to choose a potential way of destruction, however, to choose God is to choose life. It gets back to that heart transplant that I discovered a few days ago and God implanting a new spirit within me. God desires this for us.

I hope that your choice, like mine,  is for God's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts ...